Art Mark Gallery has created a digital Gift Registry for Aboriginal Art. The gift of art is perfect for all occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, new home, new job, graduation, engagements, wedding, the list is endless!
Often hard to describe, the meaning of art and its place is our lives evokes emotions of joy, memories, and thoughts. Perhaps best said by Keith Haring, ‘Art should be something that liberates your soul, provokes the imagination and encourages people to go further.’
The choice of Aboriginal Art inspires us the most, the ancestral stories of our great country told over 60,000 years ago shared through Dreamtime stories preserving the importance of Aboriginal culture. The contemporary interpretations of the Dreamtime stories each uniquely painted and interpreted. Proudly authentic and often raw, inspires us and sparks joy with every view. Aboriginal art is the perfect memorable gift.
Our gift registry gives you the ability to select a painting that will bring you lasting joy and memories and invite friends and family members to contribute to the purchase of the painting. It is also possible for a group of friends to select a painting to jointly purchase for that special person’s event.
How it works:
Simply create a Gift Registry account with your contact details, occasion details and message you would like to share with your friends and family to contribute to the gift.
- Select the artwork you would like to add to your Gift Registry.
- Share the Gift Registry link provided with your family and friends.
- We can divide the total payment amount into payable contributions e.g. $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000 for your friends to purchase.
- Your friends can log in and contribute to the gift.
- The dashboard provides an up to date view of all contributions.
A bit more information:
- Consider the price of the artwork in line with the number of contributors. You may also want to consider more than one painting.
- Our Gift Registry keeps track of all contributions up to the total amount. Prior to implementing our digital Gift Registry, we would often receive contributions greater than the artwork amount. Often the client would buy another painting with the additional contributions and we would return any additional (unspent) money to the client. Our advice is to select the painting or paintings you absolutely love considering you may have extra contributions or have the option to pay a small amount to obtain both paintings.
- Commissioning an artwork to suit your style, size and budget is always an option. We are happy to help.
- We can gift wrap or provide an easel for you to display your artwork at the celebration free of charge.
- We provide free delivery anywhere in Australia or Internationally.
- Local pick up and artwork viewing in Canberra is available.